Welcome!

****This blog is no longer updated at this address! Come check it out at http://thinkandgrowchick.com. All of the archives are available there as well****

This site is my online journal that documents my attempts to reach various goals inspired by the principles found in the book, Think and Grow Rich. Join me as I strive to meet financial goals, fashion goals, school goals, hair-care goals, and everything in between. I hope that other young women will relate and find my journey useful to read about; this blog is for me as much as it is for women seeking resources for personal development and freedom. To get a daily dose, follow me on twitter and facebook...and don't forget to follow my blog!

Monday, October 26, 2009

It's Official, Your Girl is in Business!

Remember a while back how I said I had something up my sleeve? Well my project is complete! I, Think & Grow Chick, have made the leap into to world of online entrepreneurship. I am the proud creator of Think and Grow Vintage (thinkandgrowvintage.etsy.com), an etsy vintage store for all my Think and Grow Chicks! Below are a few of my favorite pieces that are on sale as of today:









Like I said, these are just a few of my favorites, so be sure to check out the rest at my store. From now on, in the side bar of the blog, there's a button that updates with my newest stuff and will take you directly to my store.

If you're a Think and Grow Chick (which I know you are), use the code TGC2009 to receive a 15% discount off your first purchase. How "Think and Grow Stylish" is that?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
ss_blog_claim=3bd2f4427f43f1386120f167118c739c